Is there any good way to choose auto parts products? Ho […]
Is there any good way to choose auto parts products? How can you choose the most suitable and cost-effective auto parts? Here are some tips to help you choose the best auto parts.
1. Look at the packaging. The packaging of original accessories is generally more standardized, unified standard specifications, clear and regular printing, and the packaging of counterfeit products is relatively poor, and it is often easy to find flaws in the packaging;
2. Look at the color. Certain colors are assigned to the surface of some original accessories. If they meet other colors, they are fake and inferior parts.
3. Look at the appearance The printed or cast characters and markings on the exterior of the original accessories are clear and regular, while the appearance of counterfeit products is rough;
4. Look at the paint. The unscrupulous businessman simply processes the used parts, such as disassembling, assembling, assembling, patching, painting, etc., and then sells them as qualified products, illegally obtaining high profits;
5. Look at the texture The materials of the original parts are qualified materials according to the design requirements, and counterfeit products are mostly replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
6, look at the process Although the appearance of inferior products is sometimes good, but due to the poor production process, cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bumps are prone to occur;
7. Look at "storage" If there are problems such as cracking, oxidation, discoloration or aging of auto parts, it may be caused by poor environmental conditions, long storage time, and poor materials during storage;
8. Look at the "joining" If the clutch rivets are loose, the brake hose is de-glued, the joints of electrical parts are de-soldered, and the seams of the paper filter are disengaged, it cannot be used;
9. Look at the signs. Some regular parts are marked with certain marks, such as the gear mark, the top mark of the piston, and other assembly marks, which are used to ensure that the parts are installed correctly.
10. Check for defects. Regular assembly components must be complete and intact to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on some assembly parts are missed, which are generally “parallel imports”, which makes loading difficult. Often due to the shortage of individual small accessories, the entire assembly parts are scrapped;
11, look at the protective layer In order to facilitate storage and prevent parts from bumping, parts have a protective layer before leaving the factory. For example, bushes, bushes, pistons, valves, etc. are generally protected with paraffin to avoid damage to the surface. These important accessories are mostly “parallel imports” if there is no protective layer on the surface;
12. Some important parts of the certificate, especially the assembly, such as carburetors, distributors, generators, etc., are usually shipped with instructions and certifications to guide users in the installation, use and maintenance. Fake and shoddy products;
13, look at the specifications When buying auto parts, you should find out the main technical parameters, special technologies must meet the requirements of use. The appearance of some fake and shoddy products is almost the same as the genuine one, but it is not suitable to put it on, either it is bigger or smaller, it is always unsatisfactory to use and leaves a hidden danger of accidents.
14. The inspection report issued by a third party can not only prove the authenticity, but also show its quality.